wet/muddy weekend ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wal2l2ior

Reaction score
Small hill on the in-laws farm
hill2.jpg

hill3.JPG

hill%201.jpg

This would have been a big ass roost shot but wife sux at taking pic's
mud.jpg

She needs a cleaning now
muddy.jpg

Im working on it!!
wheelie.jpg

HI GUYS!
Hi.jpg

hey i have the same color sheme as you the red and black look, but you got some sweet gtraffixs on yours . looks awsome.

looks like spongebob is going for the ride of his life

you look like lutennant dan from forest gump in the last pic

yeah..u saw sponge bob! My little girl left him in my garage so i zip tied him to my bumper...hehe

LOL@lutennant dan.. i can see it too.. now that u mentioned it.

"i love your tire/arm combo" ?

i like how the top of the tires arent round theyre flat and the a arms look kool coming off the ground in the wheely

The riding area is unlimited...My in-laws have alot of land, plus i know the other farmers in the area.. so i can ride thier land too. I was doing some exploring on the neighbors farm land and i found a great wooded area that has a nice trails thru it with premade trails that the loggers made last year. I put on about 40-50 miles hopping from one farm to the next on saturday....im soooo sore.

Thanks yamaharaptor350...I love the truck (even though its a chevy :) It is really fun...when a mud hole is too big for the warrior, i go get my truck...lol

Wow man, really looks like a lot of fun, and defintely a great place to ride! Sounds like it was a great day of riding, even if you are sore - suck it up man!! Great pics!

Wow man, really looks like a lot of fun, and defintely a great place to ride! Sounds like it was a great day of riding, even if you are sore - suck it up man!! Great pics!

yeah..yeah...lol Im definatly sucking it up :)

my back hurts like a mofo today! first good ride of the year really kicked my ass. It sucks getting old!

Back