Went riding yesterday

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Hers some pics from Sat.
04451b1f.jpg

Gettin ready to leave
a15a6498.jpg

My boy me and takin a rest
2e925185.jpg

My wife on the left his wife on the right
1eaa9795.jpg

All the quads
a6b4499b.jpg

Me

It was a fun day, the trails were slow and very rocky, way better suited for 4x4 quads with better ground clearence. My quad ran like ****, can't seem to get the carb right, Full throttle is awsome but part throttle sucks, it still stalls and sputters until it hits main jet.

nice man,looks good..i am lovin the way your feinds wifes ozarks look,love the black..nice pics

Yeah the Ozark is a really nice quad, I should of got that for my wife instead of the Polaris Phoenix. The Phoenix is nice but way under powered compared to the Zuker. The Polaris handles a lot better in a more sporty terrain, but what we did on Saturday was better suited for the Ozark.

Thats awesome....I love the loading job in that pickup truck... gotta do what ya gotta do i suppose. Good stuff man
You know the funny thing, I loaded those by myself with no ramps, and by Wednesday, I could not walk my back hurt so bad, so need less to say I went out and bought ramps.

A quick tip for when you have to load the trucks by yourself w/o any ramps. If your driveway is as sttep as yours put your truck in the road, with the tires Right at where the driveway meets the road. This will make your tailgate hang over the sidewalk, and make it the lowest it can get to the driveway. At my friend Seans house, we are able to get the truck like 7'' off of the ground, which is a lot easier to fill, then if the truck is at full ride height.
~Bill

Back