Went riding over the weekend- check out the beast

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
haha here they are... all 124 ccs of fury on the right

rebuild0051tc.jpg

the spot ( place is way bigger then pictured-just the mine)
rebuild0017ye.jpg

dantheman throwin down a wheelie on the bear
rebuild0090sz.jpg

rebuild0107zw.jpg

rebuild0115ma.jpg

who is that sexy kid on that breeze? :eek:
rebuild0324xb.jpg

rebuild0287ha.jpg

rebuild0191fz.jpg

rebuild0365gn.jpg

rebuild0210lg.jpg

hope you like them guys

-ant

Nice pics. I can't help but ask - why were you riding a breeze?

haha... yup warriors being parted- thanks Bill.

we figuired we'd take the ol breeze and bear out for spin. turned out to be a really fun time

those breeses are flipping hill climbing machines

right you are, espically if they have pink flames and have a sticker that says breeze girl on the front!

I've been lookin for this place, do I head in the main trial then head down to the left down that long one with all the whoops on it? (that trail sucks). I went down as far as the puddle, and the marsh on the side, and didn't see anything ahead of me... PM me about getting to the mines. don't want to put much info in here for lurkers to find out where this is...
~Bill

haha hellz yeah on the breeze man...my friend has 2 of them and we tear **** up...hes a bit jealous of the Warrior though, wanna know whats worse? he traded a nice Z400 for them lol :D but yeah man they're great fun

yes he did..he was new to the riding game and figured hed start out with somethin a lil smaller...did i mention hes not the brightes crayon in the box? lol i didnt say taht did i? ahaha its all good but yeah they are fun :)

ahah yeah they are..we do alot of **** with them too...actually he just got one of them running again ahaha...the brakes were almost shot on both of them too sooo yeah lol

best thing i've ever rode in the snow....we took them things through over 3 foot snow drifts and they hardly slowed down, good times..good times

Back