Went for a ride last night

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

406elcamino

Reaction score
Well me and some buddies decided to go for a rip after work yesterday so we decided to head up to the highest point around in our very small town.

101_0323.jpg
This is where our ski lodge was before it was burnt down twice, anyways someone built a few jumps here at one time.

101_0330.jpg

101_0325.jpg

Ran into some snow
101_0344.jpg

This hill is much longer then it appears
101_0358.jpg

Finally we got to the point where we could no longer ride it was gonna be a hike to the top, we were so high that the bikes were plumin black. Anyways we are up the ski bars almost at the top

101_0359.jpg

and finally a cool sunset
101_0364.jpg

looks like fun. Where were you guys that there was snow now?

Looks cold there !! Whats your average tempt there this time of year?
It was 90 here in Pa. yesterday...........

looks like you had a perfect day of riding looks llike a killer place to ride how'd your ski lodge burn down?

I think that one picture in the snow deserves POTM put it in there ill vote for it... unless i find sumtin better

dude, that almost makes me wanna go to canada lol, i'm likin the sunset pic :D

yay sunsets lol yea canadas the **** my dads side of the family lives there in cornwall i think
yea that snow pic is deff. a pic of the month

looks like an awesome place. reminds me of the terrain when i lived in colorado. i wish i had my quad when i was living out there. there were a ton of places to ride out there. one of these days i'm hoping to be able to ride in the snow. around here we get very little snow. seems like we are always on the border of snow and rain. sweet pics though

Its public access to get to the lodge or what used to be of it. They could never find out who toasted it but im sure it was drunk ass rednecks that sort of **** happens alot around here. Average temp in summer around here would be around 27 degrees there abouts, the first pic is actually where you could park when the lodge was around.

As far as the snow goes this is nothing, those t-bars are over 30ft high and in jan/feb you can just see the tips of them.

i will get some more pics up of the natural beauty around here.

Im jealous man! :)

Looks like you had a blast!!! I cant wait to try out my pure sports in the snow.

Back