Well, the warr dogg is gone...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supplementing

Reaction score
I sold my warrior today guys.I hated to see it go but it needed to much, especially with me not having a job, and I found a nice dirtbike I wanted. I only had it a month but it was a hell of a month. Im taking the money I got from it and buying a nice YZ 250 thats been bored .20 over and has some other stuff. One day I will own another warrior, hopefully it isnt an old basket case like mine was. Then again, I only had about 400 in it and it ran and rode, so I cant complain. Next time I get a warrior it will be a late 90s or early 00 model most likely. (I prefer the 2nd gen hood/light combo). I will probably stick around on the site, unless you guys banish me. xD. I cant wait to get back on a 2 stroke bike, its been a few years. :D

cause u got BOOBIES:evilface:..................dude never leave here, its just to cool:tup:

LOL, i was thinking the same, they let her stick around for that reason...xD Ill stick around, I plan on getting another warrior someday anyway. Ive met some cool people on here, I guess Ill just be on here hanging out and "shootin the bull" from now on.

un huh, i may bust balls sometimes ie: puter thing, but ive got answers for an abundent things of a different nature here, i asked about other forums and been there as is this is my 1st forum ever, they/we seem to be the place to b! no bullshit, just straitght out answers, i knew nothing bout quads/warroirs and now im answering questions,,,,,,,,,,just down rite good people:tup:

un huh, i may bust balls sometimes ie: puter thing, but ive got answers for an abundent things of a different nature here, i asked about other forums and been there as is this is my 1st forum ever, they/we seem to be the place to b! no bullshit, just straitght out answers, i knew nothing bout quads/warroirs and now im answering questions,,,,,,,,,,just down rite good people:tup:

Yup. Ive learned alot over the past month. Ill stick around.

Last edited:
ive never even owned a warrior and im on here... almost owned several of em but never actually owned one haha

We like wrenching / quadding girls! haha

Anywho I hope you'll be happy with the bike. I bought a kx 250 not long ago but still prefer my warriors. They need some tlc tho... I know how it feels to not have an income and many things wrong with a warrior..

We like wrenching / quadding girls! haha

Anywho I hope you'll be happy with the bike. I bought a kx 250 not long ago but still prefer my warriors. They need some tlc tho... I know how it feels to not have an income and many things wrong with a warrior..

Yup, im lovin the hell outta the YZ 250 man. Scared the hell outta me the first couple times I hammered it, being bored .20 over and having full fmf exhaust plus being the first 2 stroke Ive rode in a while made it even more nasty. Gotta get used to that bottom end torque, thats for sure. I bout lost it a few times in some trails today.Luckily I kept it upright, and just slung mud all over my buddy that was following me.(there was a lot of mud, it rained for 3 days straight.)lmao
Here are a few pictures of it, it needs to be painted or I need to get some plastics, but it rides perfect.
http://imgur.com/a/cMvsa#KUVHr

Last edited:
Back