Well I'm thinking about trading........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfmracing

Reaction score
As some now Genocide was in for a possible trade for a banshee with his 300ex and it didnt go..but i had gotten the offer as well....If i trade i keep....
..spindles hubs rims and tires (bolt up direct to banshee)
..handlebars and grips
..set of cut pegs for more stability (will bolt direct to pegs)
..and the nerf bars..not sure if i can get them to work, but i will sell if not.

Included with the banshee is a comlpete of course, with fresh top end..and port work.......enough oil to make 36 gallons of mix.....enough spare parts to build another machine besides a frame and misc. engine parts...and other misc dress up and other parts never open from packages....extra rims and tires..3 sets i think..to much to remember and list it all!

I know i just finished my build, but i am in need for more speed and this banshee has it ... i have already researched on prices of aftermarket and other replacement parts,and there not that much more than the warrior stuff..(cosidering your buying two of most)..also better options and products with tricking it out.

It's all still up in the air...but i am only giving myself a few days on it...Also with Yamaha not making them anymore..it would be nice to have one of the fastest machines they made till the yfz450...funny banshee is a yfz350...maybe the 450 is the four stroke of the banshee?.....anyways for the most part i think its worth it,just thought what ya'll thought...not that it will change my opinion..but for some input.

Im not a fan of 2 strokes. I would invest in any of the new 450 models. just my .02 though. A banshee would be fun I am sure but just dealing with the engine would get annoying to me. I like fast, and easy..

Banshee are way too high maintinence for me. . thats why I'm sticking with the Warrior. Also, I'd rather be able to drive right up to the pump than have to bring oil to mix.

dont do it, buy a new frame and build the second banshee and sell that, thats a rip, the 350 2 stroke (fast) for a honda 300 4 stroke (slow)

dont do it, buy a new frame and build the second banshee and sell that, thats a rip, the 350 2 stroke (fast) for a honda 300 4 stroke (slow)

If you read it correctly it was for the warrior not the 300...the deal for the 300 didnt go......

But i do have to say the banshee is mine now and i will be getting the warrior back soon...unless genocide buys it first...wich if that happens i will be working with a 450 next year i hope.

Back