Web Cams 390 grind cam

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a pretty much stock motor it would be one of the best choices as its a good all around cam. It gives you better performance thru the power band than stock, where most that are bigger go up from there.

http://webcamshafts.com/

they are around $140 new plus a refundable core charge (or you can send yours in first) any thing over the .390 will need a spring kit also.

hot cams "dont require" new springs but thats just not a good idea imo, and for an older engine its even more important

I am the guy that emailed you about this cam. I have it because I bought a parts quad last year that the previous owner was going to fix but never got around to it. He dropped a valve in the head and in turn destroyed the head and piston. He was going to rebuild it and bought the cam and a 20 over Wiseco piston (used) from a buddy for the rebuild. He never got around to doing it so I bought it from him. I'll take a picture of it and post the cam for sale on Kijiji for you so you can check it out, I'll do that a bit later today.

I am the guy that emailed you about this cam. I have it because I bought a parts quad last year that the previous owner was going to fix but never got around to it. He dropped a valve in the head and in turn destroyed the head and piston. He was going to rebuild it and bought the cam and a 20 over Wiseco piston (used) from a buddy for the rebuild. He never got around to doing it so I bought it from him. I'll take a picture of it and post the cam for sale on Kijiji for you so you can check it out, I'll do that a bit later today.
sound good I'm really interested.

the springs are always a good idea however for the 390 i would not be to worried about them if your budget didnt allow for them.

i think i read on here that the spring rate is about the same and that the differance is smaller wire size to reduce coil binding. the spings alone would be a good idea to replace on any engine that has a few years on it.

Back