We need to do this!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler

Reaction score
Hey i just found this, its on a lt250 but i think it would be awesome if we could figure out how to do it on a warrior!!

2005_01_25_bikepics-279625-800.jpg

2005_01_25_bikepics-279626-800.jpg

Why would you want to do that to a warrior? A lot of old atvs are like that, not really any benefit to it, just makes the fenders flop around because they don't have lower mounts and they tend to break and you lose your seat and fenders mid-ride.

Oh i didn't know all of that about them i just thought it looked pretty cool.

naa thats not factory but thats actually a honda with an aftermarket frame, lonestar maybe? they did that because the stock set up is a pain to pull the seat and fenders off together, so they made this design.

i personally like it and wouldnt mind trying to make one for my warrior.

look up rootar on youtube hes got a sweet crf hybrid with that frame

That's just a suzuki lt250r, with stock frame, just has the hinge added. Stock design is not difficult at all to open up, my cousin had one, seat unlatches just like the warrior's. The only reason that one is modified because it has honda plastics jerry rigged onto it. Notice how the fuel cap doesn't even extend past the gas tank cover?

Back