We need more options......

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
We need more manufacturer options on these parts; Anti-Vibe Stem, swing-arm (honda style carrier), frame guards

One company makes each of the parts and I'm to cheap to pay them what they want. hahah.

says who? It can. The stem is anti-vibe so you get less arm pump and steering jolts. The Swinger keeps the chain tighter longer and is also gives you about another inch in carrier clearance, more clearance, less chance to get high center and caught up on stuff. The frame guards keep you from rubbing the paint off and they just look cool, and anyone who has a graphix kit knows, lookin cool gives you like 10 extra HP. hahahah

hey deadlast i see you live in Ohio? Plz tell me you dont like the OSU Buckeyes!

I don't, talk about an over rated team! I've been a ND fan since I can remember.

deadlastracing said:
says who? It can. The stem is anti-vibe so you get less arm pump and steering jolts. The Swinger keeps the chain tighter longer and is also gives you about another inch in carrier clearance, more clearance, less chance to get high center and caught up on stuff. The frame guards keep you from rubbing the paint off and they just look cool, and anyone who has a graphix kit knows, lookin cool gives you like 10 extra HP. hahahah

I heard it adds 20 HP!!!

lol

deadlastracing said:
haha silly xc racers ::)
oh ya the kit has to at least double

Yup , When I get my parts thing going - and I WILL - Im going to focus on WARRIOR parts first. I will be the most affordable aftermarket co. you can find . I really need to focus on this more . My biggest hang up is finding a supplier on the ball joints that I can afford . Ive been looking but havent been all that succesfull.

SWEET , You would look cool in an UNDERDOG RACING shop shirt . Hope ya like orange and black.

Back