Was Santa good to you?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdam97

Reaction score
Santa was pretty good to me. I got an Alba Elite bumper and nerfs, shocckwears covers, tusk gas tank breather, pro grip pipe plug, fox jersey and cold weather gloves.

nice pic man lol. You look a little excited

Santa was good to me, although I don't know why he trusted UPS to get my helmet and braided brake lines to me on time... expected delivery... umm, sometime this week, maybe?

hahahaha! santa was VERY good to me

i got
big gun evo sport utility
huevos 9(******* AWESOME!!!!)
tools!!!!!
VERY warm overalls!
clothes
dvd's
candy!

santa was good to me too, i got a mp3 player and new gloves for now. my pro taper se handlebars, cycra handguards, ac grab bar, oury grips, and outerwears air box cover are supposed to get here on wednesday.

Well i got a new 243. deer rifle, need 4 speed carbon (ps2), fight night round 3 (ps2), tools, cell phone, subscription to dirtwheels, pjs, clothes from AE, factory effex graphics kit, couple movies, 02 rear shock in the mail (thanks dave), pellet gun, money, gift certificates and some other small things.

Santa was good to me also... Nothing for the wheeler but good lets see

Jiffy legend ice auger with D-ice'r pro armor 8" blade
New Tv
Ice Fishing traps and Minnow traps
Reminton 308 Model 7400.
SanDisk MP3 player
Gas Money and Gift Cards
and some other little stuff like candy and gadgets

Only thing he forgot was the Snow and Ice i asked for :(

NO, just the bumper..... yeah I'm an idiot. Jumped the gun on that 660 deal........ Got new nerfs to work with my heel guards...

santa was pretty good to me as well. I got:

g-force +4 racing axle
new riding gloves
and, huevos 4 and 5 ( i already have the rest)
I also got a ps2 because i still didn't have a ps2 yet. they're pretty reasonably priced since the ps3 just came out.

i got kenda knarlys, and g-force spacers thats about it besides some small things.

I didn't get anything quad related, but I got an alarm clock with an iPod dock, an Alpine Type S sub for my truck, and a bunch of little things. Santa was pretty good this year.

Yea Santa was good I got a video CLamera to record some riding vids, I made one last week it turned out cool. I will see if I can host it somewhere. I got some clothes and I bought myself a bass boat. My aunt got me a sawzall and I got some CLamera accesories. Mike

Back