Warriorgirl's build thread ('06 LTZ)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorgirl09

Reaction score
umm the cafe bike died... a guy offered me $400 for it like it sit so i sold it :p. so onto the next thing! a '06 ltz 400. i literally got this thing for FREE. It needs a cylinder, piston, and plastics. I had a spare set of white plastics laying in the shop in GREAT shape so i threw em in the shower and washed and bleached them ;). i had to reweld 5 places on the frame but i trust my welds more than factory so no biggie. it has IMS wide foot pegs, alum grab bar, un known aftermarket slip-on (had a hole in it from a rock so today i shortened it about 4 1/2 inches and re packed it (should build damn good bottom end power). i'm buying a Namura 440 kit for it and a keihin 39mm FCR flat slide carb (3mm bigger than stock), i MAY or may not do a port job on the head... idk yet. but i'll start taking a few pics tomorrow. MAYBE just maybe i'll keep this project haha. OH and it has a after market rear shock with remote rezzie (idk the brand) but anyway alil update on meh

^ he wants to see it. Me too! Oh, and some pics of the quad too while your at it.

dead... come down and you can see it in person ;). I wont be on from 4:30 this evening till monday... going to south GA deer hunting :). i'll go snap a few pics in alil bit

That sucks, sorry to hear that. D'you get buck fever, lol? Whatcha usin? I like my .243 but they usually run after the shot, not far but nevertheless. I love the lil gun though, I just have a confident feel with it, **** I point it at dies, lol!

I use my 7mm win mag for long dinstance 150gr. for deer 175gr for Elk and my .32 winchester or .300savage for brush hunting

if it's not one thing it's another! i gotta put this project on hold!. The yoter blew a head gasket! :/ so i gotta tear the head down... i'm gonna have a 5 angle valve job done on it, head shaved about .30 and **** while it's off... again. i might throw in some light port work just to smooth em up. BUT truck comes before quad!

Back