warrior wont fire

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crash

Reaction score
warrior wont start. turns over but wont fire. pulled it around with my truck and itll start up eventually and will stay running while being pulled but once i pull in the clutch it shuts down. cleaned the carb. everything that was wrong with the electrical is fixed. could my timing be off or top end need rebuilt? i rebuilt the top end 2 winters ago

warrior wont start. turns over but wont fire. pulled it around with my truck and itll start up eventually and will stay running while being pulled but once i pull in the clutch it shuts down. cleaned the carb. everything that was wrong with the electrical is fixed. could my timing be off or top end need rebuilt? i rebuilt the top end 2 winters ago

Check the stator! I had the same problem last summer

I agree, check the stator. I have a friend that had the same problem with his warrior. But, his would not start when cold. Once pushed, or pull started and got warm it started everytime. If I'm not mistaken he eventually replaced that stator and all was well.

Back