Warrior upgrade/make over!!! must see

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:k5l03n5h]
Same here..they must loose a lot of money b/c they dont
Yamaha ain't losing any money on the Raptor 350, they still sell a ton of them. And they do have somthing to compete against the Z400 the YFZ450.[/quote:k5l03n5h]

Does the yfz450 have reverse?

Yamaha may actually be smarter in a way. The 350 raptors sell for almost 1000 dollars less than z's. They must sell them like hotcakes... the local dealer has new diffrent ones just about every week.. and i know because im in there everyweek haha.

[quote:fvmjgzrg]nope jason it doesnt

Then where I ride I would want the Z. I can't live without reverse. :([/quote:fvmjgzrg]

My warrior's reverse is so hard to shift out of, I don't even bother with it. :p It's not too useful IMO, these quads are so light you can just pick up the front or rear end and turn it around if you're stuck.

[quote:w7ey448m]

Then where I ride I would want the Z. I can't live without reverse. :(

My warrior's reverse is so hard to shift out of, I don't even bother with it. :p It's not too useful IMO, these quads are so light you can just pick up the front or rear end and turn it around if you're stuck.[/quote:w7ey448m]

The reverse on the z works absolutely perfect, also no more problems getting into neutral, that also is as smooth as butter.

[quote:iik07qvc]

My warrior's reverse is so hard to shift out of, I don't even bother with it. :p It's not too useful IMO, these quads are so light you can just pick up the front or rear end and turn it around if you're stuck.

The reverse on the z works absolutely perfect, also no more problems getting into neutral, that also is as smooth as butter.[/quote:iik07qvc]

That's what I've heard.
That's gay that you pick the quad up to turn it around.. I'll spill my beer.

nice upgrade! can you make my warrior do that?

my dealer never has z400's but always tons of yamahas.. seeing as how the rappy is 1000k less it doesn't make sense, unless the z kicks that much ass.. i just want to ride one and see.

[quote author=98warrior board=pictures thread=1186258909 post=1186537571]

That's what I've heard.
That's gay that you pick the quad up to turn it around.. I'll spill my beer.

I feel your pain ;)

nice upgrade! can you make my warrior do that?

my dealer never has z400's but always tons of yamahas.. seeing as how the rappy is 1000k less it doesn't make sense, unless the z kicks that much ass.. i just want to ride one and see.

I'm not gona rant about how much better my z is than a warrior/rappy but honestly if your gona buy a new one, that extra grand is more than worth it ;)

And then another grand after that is even more worth it haha..... aka yfz or 450R haha just bustin your balls man.

Nice, i rode my freinds 05 z400 yesterday, it's soooo much better than the blaster!! Only thing i didnt like bout it was, the front brakes on his sucked! and the one on the blasters Rock. but I miss riding a 4 stroke!!! hahaha!. it was rlly nice tho. it felt just a tad weaker than a stock 450r. but. 450's kickass. haha. Looks nice man.. should look better once u put those Klaws on there. how do u like it? since all u ever do on IM is go Brap,Brap,Braaaaaaaaaap. Zuki's rock

Got all my parts on including my hood, kenda klaws and um swing-arm skid(awesome). Raced a 400ex and a 700 polaris ute and it was no competition. I also rode the ex after we raced and it just didnt feel like it had the snap mine had at all. Also anyone that has 22 in tires are crazy. After having 22's on the warrior and the 22's that came on the z I dont know why anyone needs them. I went through everything with the 20 inchers that I did with the 22's plus they handle awesome and look good, as with the exact opposite of 22's handle bad and look bad.

Nice, i rode my freinds 05 z400 yesterday, it's soooo much better than the blaster!! Only thing i didnt like bout it was, the front brakes on his sucked! and the one on the blasters Rock. but I miss riding a 4 stroke!!! hahaha!. it was rlly nice tho. it felt just a tad weaker than a stock 450r. but. 450's kickass. haha. Looks nice man.. should look better once u put those Klaws on there. how do u like it? since all u ever do on IM is go Brap,Brap,Braaaaaaaaaap. Zuki's rock

The guy must have had worn out brakes on the front because my front brakes will stop on a dime.

thats nice man, im glad you like it. im startin to wish i wouldve bought a four stroke myself, that two stroke beats me up. you made a real good choice with the Z. be sure to get some action shots up soon!

Back