Warrior upgrade/make over!!! must see

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
Before
Picture2052.jpg

After
Picture2059.jpg

Haha, got it last night and couldnt be happier. I've got some plans for it :cool: Excuse the bad pic my computer is once again being jewish and wont upload them right. Gona sell the warrior and have some money left over for some upgrades on the z!!

what an awesome quad!!!! I want the black with red frame! You'll love it. Man I'm happy for you!

what an awesome quad!!!! I want the black with red frame! You'll love it. Man I'm happy for you!

Thanks a lot bro, appreciate you being happy for me and not ragging on me because Im getting rid of the warrior.

you suck, you dont belong here anymore i surgest you leave soon. its called a warrior site now a z
I surgest you go here www.z400central.com , and leave us alone here,

hahahhahahaha :) :)
looks good

~Eddie

yea deff a nice lookin bike, the klaws are gonna clean up the look of her. How much did ya get it for if ya dont mind me askin??

Nice looking bike.... just check that frame once in a while... the 03's were known for breaking if im right.

don't know if i like the graphics kit, but love the wheeler, buddy's dad had one, alot more torque than the old warrior

[quote:qn1px6rv]what an awesome quad!!!! I want the black with red frame! You'll love it. Man I'm happy for you!

Thanks a lot bro, appreciate you being happy for me and not ragging on me because Im getting rid of the warrior.[/quote:qn1px6rv]

Oh man the warrior is seriously outdated with todays new designs. Yes the 05's and earlier model bikes didn't have frame gussetts or piggy back shocks but is still a far nicer machine then the warrior. The engine I guess is awesome in those as well, really reliable. I think you made a great choise.

Only 1800, but need a couple hundred in parts like chain/sprockets, rear brakes, and rear end bearings...

I love buying fixeruppers

I bought my katana streetbike for 750 bucks! Honestly under all the dirt and road grime it doesnt look 1/2 bad considering is was spray bombed. I took turtle wax polishing compound to it and it shined up real nice. Polished to yoshimura can with my powerball (amazing investment right there i did a review on it here) The triple tree, brake lever, brake resevoir, brake pedal. Put some carbon film on in spots. To be honest i could at least double my money on this thing. Not to mention its now actually rideable now that i replaced the chain and sprockets and stuff. And i had the carbs pretty much figured out. Turns out i had to adjust the floats. It was getting way too much fuel all over the place to the point if you rode at a steady rpm it would just foul the plugs. Now i adjusted them a little and its not getting enough fuel. So im going to go tinker with them a little more tommorow.

WAYYYY of topic there sorry haha. anyway nice looking bike again. Im glad you have something a little better to tinker with... all that matters is that you are happy.

Good for you, i cant wait, ill be upgrading in a couple years. But yeah watch were the fron shocks go into the frame thats where they are known to break, well thats what my friend with an 03 z told me.

Ya the frame looks to be in good shape, I'm eventually gona get a bare perfomance gusset kit just to be on the safe side.

I think you will like it. I have a buddy that has one and I ride it every once in a while. They are a lot of fun to ride. They are really nice quads.

Nice acquisition and a hell of a makeover. Wish Yamaha would make something to compete with the 400.

[quote:qujf4qf4]Nice acquisition and a hell of a makeover. Wish Yamaha would make something to compete with the 400.
Same here..they must loose a lot of money b/c they dont[/quote:qujf4qf4]
Yamaha ain't losing any money on the Raptor 350, they still sell a ton of them. And they do have somthing to compete against the Z400 the YFZ450.

Back