• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

warrior transmission

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starpuss

Reaction score
looking for a warrior transmission must be in mint shape with no bad gears!

let me know what you have

this is the one i need. but will buy both (would like a match set)

must be in mint shape with no little chips out of the tips of the gears

!B47bZrw!2k~$(KGrHqMOKjkEyO9WzuF,BMrpUtrdrg~~_12.JPG

its out at my parents place take it out and check it this week and just get some pics of it for you

its out at my parents place take it out and check it this week and just get some pics of it for you

there is one on ebay i am looking at. But thats in the USA and i am in Canada and so are you. and with the canada post strike right now i would like to deal with you first. IF you will shipp with usp. how much do you think you would want. (you can Pm me)

but it must be in mint shape with no broken gears and no little chips out of the tips.

Last edited:
0610010928.jpg

0610010927b.jpg

0610010927a.jpg

0610010927-1.jpg

0609011543b.jpg
0609011543a-1.jpg

0609011542b-1.jpg

0610010927.jpg

and then a found this its vary small but i thought i tell you about it and its on the clutch side
0610010928a.jpg

how new are you going for????? those look great except that one gear and i think that set u have still has that gear in good shape while you have it part like you do you really should look into cv4s transmission smoothing its not real expencive but it really helps or so ive heard imma do it to mine when it gets a rebuild this fall

how new are you going for????? those look great except that one gear and i think that set u have still has that gear in good shape while you have it part like you do you really should look into cv4s transmission smoothing its not real expencive but it really helps or so ive heard imma do it to mine when it gets a rebuild this fall

thats the same gears thats messed up on mine.

i know it's not that bad. but i still want to try to find one in mint shape.

i got 2 sets from ebay on there way to me i hope there in Vg shape.

Back