warrior tool kit. whats in em?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadz4life88

Reaction score
whats in the warrior tool kits from yamaha? i never got one when i bought my quad. probably because i only bought it for $1500. it always seems i need a tool when i'm riding alone so i thought id put together my own tool kit. so what size wrenches and other tools are in the kit?

a reguler & philips screw driver, pair or plirers,10 12 14 & 17mm wrenches,plug wrench & low pressure tire gage. then i added a tire repair kit of 5 plug strings & T handles. well thats what came with mine.

just put your own together, the yamaha tools are **** and the screwdriver just breaks on most of the screws the quad has, we got some water proof bags and have been buying little tools for it, also i have another small bag with small parts in it (battery terminals, valve stem caps, oil cooler hoze, zip ties, a few random bolts, fuzes and a spark plug)

buy a riders fanny pack.... you wont regret it..

On a normal day i pack a straight screwdriver and a 17mm wrench and zip ties and small vice grips.. If i cant fix it with those its back home i go.

yeah im the only one that has a riding fanny pack, everyone that sees me calls it batmans utility belt. I pull new **** out of it every time. I carry a quort of oil, plyers, allen keys, sockets and wrenches. and a tiedown. Then my wallet w/ some money, and phone in the water proof pocket. People are always using my ****. hahahaha i think its bad ass.

Back