Warrior title question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YFM2014

Reaction score
Just wondering if they were titling warriors in 98. Found what I think is. Decent deal on one but don't to buy a stolen bike or one with a lien on it. Thanks in advanced.

Just wondering if they were titling warriors in 98. Found what I think is. Decent deal on one but don't to buy a stolen bike or one with a lien on it. Thanks in advanced.

Im sure they were and if not they atleast have a reg.. Get the vin and have a cop run the vin..

it all depends on what state your in
my 02 don't have a title just registration card and stickers here in WI I don't think titles started till around 04 or later on quads

it all depends on what state your in
my 02 don't have a title just registration card and stickers here in WI I don't think titles started till around 04 or later on quads

He is right It does pertain to the state ur in and were the bike originated in Arizona titles for atvs were an option in 97 but it was by request so it's very possible that there isn't a title available

Back