warrior tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroz28

Reaction score
i got an old quad that the engine blew and i bought brand new tires the week before they are carlisle 489 a/t fronts and turf tamer rears..... my only problem is the rim size is different so i dont think i can put them on my warrior...........am i right??

The 22x7-10 will work for the front but the rears wont

All that matters is that the rim diameter is the same. If the front tires are 10" they will fit on your stock front wheels. I haven't figured out what size your rears are (you've said a couple numbers, none of which seem like a likely size for rear tires). But your stock front wheels are 10, rears are 9.

yea the dimensions of the tires are: rear: 22x11-10.. front are: 22x8-10; they are turf tamers on the rear and carlisle 4max on the front they were used for maybe a week before the wuad went to **** so they still have the little spikes

Yea the fronts will deffinately work but the rears wont.

thanks alot guys i just put my tires on craigs list and just ordered some razr2's from motosport .com the front are 21's and the backs are 20's

Back