Warrior Rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid26

Reaction score
I just stripped apart my 2001 warrior and now I'm planning to clean it up and add so e parts. I want to know what are some parts for warriors that are the best bang for their buck. Also I want to repaint it so what are some good colors I can paint the frame and plastics. Thank you.

well whats your goal for your warrior. and what kind of riding do you do. basics for power adders is to put a pipe, k&n filter, and jet it accordingly. theres plenty of stuff that can be done but not all is practical for every kind of riding.

if your gonna paint it repiant the plastics the same color, then paint the frame acoordingly to your color scheme

My neighbor has a sandpit right next door to me and we ride there almost everyday, so im gonna need some more power in the lowend. A pipe, an air filter, and a jetkit were the same things i was thinking of. thank you

Also, before we stripped it all apart, i kept noticing it would cut out 3/4s of the way through 3rd gear and up. It idles perfectly though. It couldnt be the parking brake, i think, because it only cuts out at high rpms. What do you thinks the problem.

like if im in the sand pit, ill try to climb up a hill but halfway up it will just stall and i have to pull in the clutch and roll down. its really aggravating since my dads 350 bruin automatic does better in the sand pit

tray droppin a tooth on the front sprocket, whats your tire/ gearing, stock? a bruin will do better coming out, because its geared lower for towing and pulling

oh. my gearing is stock and i got some huge gators on the back. 22 in the front and 20 in the back. ima try to get some holeshots 20s and 18s.

hmm you should have plenty of torque, i have 20's in the back of mine, itp blackwater, there a six ply and 12 wide, and it could make it threw a pit inmy field that was about a 40 degree angel on each side. i could coem up to it slow and do wheelies up the hill. what gear are you going in?

you think its an engine/ carb problem, or somthing in the drive train. the carrier bearings could be roached, and just locking up when they get to hot.

Back