Warrior/Raptor Conversion

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wanted to update:

stripped down to frame and have been polishing and painting everything to bring it back to awsome condition. I still haven't done anything raptor to it yet but have got the project going and should finish sometime this winter.

There's a guy around here that was selling a Raptor roller for $500. I was gonna buy it and build a motor for it, but ran into some unexpected legal expenses so haven't bothered. All you'd have to do is pop your built motor into it and do some other small stuff and you'd be done. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see if he still has it or not....

Hi,
I think you need the Raptor Plastics, Raptor Gas Tank, Raptor Grab bar, and Raptor lights.

I will use in my Warrior Maier plastics, and TrailTech lights ;)

7_8_inch_frame_mount_torch_lg.jpg

I would like to see how this project is coming/or how it turned out!! I would like to get a set of the front plastics for my warrior. The rears are OK I just don't like the look of the front!

Chris

I was wondering if anyone knew if just the front fenders would bolt up? I really have no prolem with the rear fenders but the front fenders I would like to have a sportier look.

The rear fenders do. I know this because I know someone who put Raptor Fenders on his Warrior on a different forum.

Yea the front takes a different gas tank and petcock assembly and the fender mounts and stays are needed also. Ive pretty much gathered all that stuff up and have bought the raptor style air box and seat, Im pretty much trying to decide on which color scheme I want to do.

good luck and hopefully we can get together and spin some tires down there. Always like to see someone do the deal!!!!!

Hey guys, this project is still going, but really slowed down considerably. After I stripped it down I had put it back together to get it out of the barn it was in so I pretty much back to square one.

The next thing I am looking for is see if any of you have detailed pictures of both a raptor 350 frame and a warrior 350 frame? I just want to compare to see what I am going to have to do to my frame up around the light bar mounts.

Back