warrior questions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadracer116

Reaction score
hey all,

im helping a friend rebuild a warrior that she bought. i have never had one so i dont know much about them. i know that they havent changed much since they came out.

the one she bought is an '87. i need to replace the rear shock, maybe the axel, throtle cable, battery. and most likely more when we dig into it.

my question is will parts from other year warriors fit this quad. i have found some good deals on ebay etc but i dont know what years im looking for parts from.

thanks in advance

Some parts are interchangable, others aren't. There were more changes through the years than most people realize but mostly small things. The rear shock will be the same, battery is the same. Throttle cables changed somewhere around 93 when it changed from a 2 cable setup to a single cable setup. I'm not sure about the axle but I think that is the same through all the years, do some more research before you buy though.

glad you found the site. these guys know there stuff, just keep reading,and if i can help give me a shout.

Back