WARRIOR GOT STOLEN!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
..april fools ;D

anything bad happen to anyone today though?

I was biking around and I was about 4 miles away from home and guess what happened? I GOT A FLAT TIRE!! so I had to walk maybe 3 and a half miles or so i dno. so i had to walk my bike all the way home. piece of glass pierced the tire and tube. so, I get to buy myself sweet bigger and better tires.. but I need to save my money so i'm not gunna be able to bike for a while.... :'( but it's supposed to be cold for a while so no biggie i guess

lmao klutch that's great. And true, so true...

eh, your buddies will celebrate with you anyways
YAY.JPG

Oh yes, there was an over-abundance of useless posts from your account. If you didn't make any useless posts, do you happen to have an 8 year old brother that uses your account to start the useless posts, arguments, and flaming? ::). If so, we're going to have to call your buds and cancel the celebration, because you didn't actually make 1,000 posts all by yourself.

[quote:fy7srlt2]no posts were useless. and yes me and my buddies celebrated.. not really funny LOl

what do you think this thread is lmao[/quote:fy7srlt2]

it's not useless. you see, it's in use because were arguing over something. so it's not useless. nothing in life is useless you know. well math class is pretty useless for what I want to be doing but nothing is useless. smart ones.. HAH@!

Nothing is really useless in this world besides you guys arguing over everything but something that actually matters.

Nothing is really useless in this world besides you guys arguing over everything but something that actually matters.

arguing over everything isn't useless, it's used to show you think different about something

Back