Warrior Frame up Build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah for sure. I go to college and work weekends so It's a bit hard finding time to work on it but should have the hubs with new bearings and the axle and carrier on it by the weekend.

here's a sneek peak. Just threw some plastics on to kinda see how she's gonna look

Nice to see some people of Canada. Im a Canadian too, Im From Sherbrooke Quebec, So im a French and my English sucks. but im good for read English.

BTW Very nice bike, it look powder-coated but it all painted, godd work dude. Let me know if you want some parts in pm I got really cheap contact out there :p.

sherbrooke? that's 4 hours east lol and your english seems WAAAAAy better than my french

Here's the head all rebuilt minus the cam and bearing. I lightly ported the exhaust and then semi-polished it.

Paint job looks great. How are you prepping the a-arms and swingarm? Are you just using a rattle can to paint them? If so, is there any particular preferred brand over another? My A-arms are looking like hell and I need to paint them but need a little input.

honestly, trem clad works awesome if you prep really well and use primmer then do like 5 coats.
next would be duplicolor... once again, you can get a reallly durable rattle can finish, it's just everything is in the prep work. Like I would say 95% of it is.

Thanks .... however, the question still remains. HOW are you prepping it? :)
Like what are you using and how are you using it? Just sanding it? Wire wheel on a drill? Steel wool? Magic fairy dust?

sanding and wire wheel, then 2 coats of prime, 2 of color and 2 of clear

Looks really good. Got me thinking about doing mine this upcoming winter... lol

No but I wish I had used tremclad. I Had it on my old skid and it held up for a season or REALLY hard riding. All the paint was still there and didn't even come off with paint thinner. I had to sand it!

So! who thought I died? lol yeah I know it's been a while. Finally have time annnnd my last exam is tomorrow morning then I got the summer!!!!! :D ... Still looking for an exhaust

AIRBOX MOD for the banshee shock
IMG_2653s.jpg

getting there guys... waiting on those flush valve stems to flip my fron rims

IMG_2667s.jpg

IMG_2676s.jpg

IMG_2675s.jpg

IMG_2672s.jpg

Custom risers made from extra stock handlebar clamps turned upside down and longer bolts... and they expect you to pay 100 for these on ebay? pshhhhhh I did this for like 5 bucks
s.jpg

oh yeah and in case you didn't notice the motor is all done and built!! :D:D:D FINALLY! LOL

Awesome man. Its lookin good? But is that header painted? Hope with high heat. What is that stator cover off of? The airbox looks great.

Back