Warrior Fail

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah! Wadda guy made it in there with his ghetto fireworks.

On another note, this video is soo painful! I wonder how many people were seriously injured or worse.

At 9:16 kind of looked like a Raptor 350 as well.

3:25, I'd like to know the story behind that?

That parachute guy that looked ******* scary as hell!

Most of that is almost to painful to watch.

That second to last one, I can't believe he hits it at the same speed on the second attempt! Obviously you need to hit it a bit harder not to mention pull the front up just a bit so it lands properly. Instead he just goes the same speed and does almost the exact same thing lol.

Doughnut crash, I have done, but I wasn't going that fast got about a half spin and it caught something and rolled over. Bad thing is I did it twice, but second time I just put it in its side.

That second to last one, I can't believe he hits it at the same speed on the second attempt! Obviously you need to hit it a bit harder not to mention pull the front up just a bit so it lands properly. Instead he just goes the same speed and does almost the exact same thing lol.
he should of crashed the second time .I kept thinking pull up pull up .even tho he didnt crash just for jumping that way its a fail in my book.

Oh I definitely agree :) He should of learned the lesson the first time lol. What makes it worse is there was video footage so he could SEE what the hell he was doing wrong.

Back