warrior engine in a blaster???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider01

Reaction score
anyone done it? or know anyone who has? i would like to do it to my wifes blaster, since it needs an engine, and warriors have reverse and stuff. opinions??

i like having reverse though...especially on a heavy warrior...on a blaster its not so bad.

and it doesnt have to be anything fast since its for my wife.

i havent really thought of that, mainly because there is no need for an auto or semi auto. she can drive my jeeps and ride my warrior.

Dude, a Warrior engine is 3x the size, it aint happening, for real. You'd have to chop that frame to pieces, + the Blaster swingarm bolts into the engine. Blaster engines are cheap, do yourself a favor & find one or just sell the Blaster as a parts machine & find a cheap Warrior.

it seems they are cheap, until you are looking for one...haha. so far it hasnt cost me anything, so i'll just keep looking i guess...unless i find a good deal

don't get me wrong, i like blasters cuz they are fun and very basic...but the only thing i can say i like is that they are 2 smokes.

i hate the brakes, so i'd end up converting them. and i like reverse, even though when i had my blaster i never would have used it.

Last edited:
haha...i'm thinking if i build it stock it'll last a while...she might only ride it a handful of times a year...no need to build it up

i had one i bought for 200 bucks and i rode the hell out of it for a while, then my ex stole it and my yz125 out of my house while i was at work.

see i did it right, went to get the bike back, and said "i have the title i want it back" her dad pointed a gun in my face and said "get off my property" and i said "hey ******* idiot...i'm on the street...you don't own it"

i left, and shortly after when the police went there there was no bike or quad. neighbors say he cut it up with a torch.....fucker.

Back