Warrior cranks over but no start?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2001warrioryfm350

Reaction score
Hey guys, my buddy is selling his 2002 Warrior for $300. Says it cranks over and everything, just won't start. I was wondering if any of you have had this problem and if replacing my pickup coil. I hope it isn't the stator. If it is, does anyone have a spare laying around they'd like to sell cheap instead of me paying almost $500 for one? I need another warrior, I miss my baby.

Do you guys think I should jump on the offer? I just want to make sure its nothing crazy expensive either. I don't need to drop $3500 into another warrior again.

Thanks,
Tyler

My neighbor bought a new stator and pick up coil this spring for less than $80 total. Both were brand new. I'd buy it if I were you. His warrior is an 02 also. Runs fine with them, even though they were cheapies from ebay.

Last edited:
Im from North Eastern PA. Above Scranton. But I'm not totally decided either I'm buying a 250f dirt bike or another warrior and making a project out of it not totally sure about it yet.

likely pickup/source coil issues. I got a brand new stator and pickup for $42 on ebay but it didnt last very long. Get a moose or something theyre about $150 or so, i'd jump on the bike for that price

Back