Warrior Carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whapt

Reaction score
There is a chance to get a raptor 350 carb for cheap and i was wondering if it will fit my warrior. Mine has and aftermarket carb of some sort and i want to return to stock unless i find out what carb this is .

I don't know if the Raptor carb will fit the Warriors or not, but I've got the one off my Raptor on ebay right now at $9.99 starting bid with no reserve and it still has the throttle & choke cables still attached.

All it needs to be returned to stock is the clip on the needle put back to its stock position and the mixture screw adjusted. It was a good carb, but I just had to get the Edelbrock. ;)

It will work but its diffrent from the stock carb on the warrior however its claimed to be an improvement.

There is a chance to get a raptor 350 carb for cheap and i was wondering if it will fit my warrior. Mine has and aftermarket carb of some sort and i want to return to stock unless i find out what carb this is .

Do you know how ebay works? You'll never get that carb for 9.99 unless you're very lucky. My stock carb, intake manifold, and cable sold for $150 with the shipping. I imagine the raptor carb will sell for even higher.

I'm not sure how that carb is going to bolt up anyways. You'll at least have to buy the intake manifold for a raptor 350, and the intake boot from the airbox might not even fit either. And the choke may be another issue to deal with.

I think you really should just keep the carb that's on yours. If someone went to the trouble to put that one on, it's probably better than stock. I don't see why it matters to you so much what the carb originally came from. It may have just been purchased as a generic carb also, not specific for any model.

Back