• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warrior carb needed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc63670

Reaction score
Looking to find a stock replacement carb for my 1998 warrior. Pm me if you have one for sale please

I have 1 from my 2000 yamaha warrior 350 perfect condition still on my atv let me know how much price range your trying to buy it if I get a good offer il sell its mikuni stock carb

I see on ebay they go for $250 max price I would sell to u for $160 including shipping

I have one you can have for free just cover shipping! Pm me

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Yea this isn't ebay dude but you have to make something out off parts to get more parts to sometimes

And I got my prices from ebay because that's how much they sell them for I gotta go by there prices cuz I don't know how much it goes for and where else am going check the prices at they have new one for 250 on ebay

And phantom edelbrocks go for 225-275 on ebay working condition not ones that need cleaning or fixing or parts my stock one works perfect and clean and from a 2000 which is good year because it's 4 years from the last years they made the warrior it's not old one like 90 or 95

I sold my freshly rebuilt carb for $65 shipped. I don't see the need in jacking prices up to make a buck when we are on here to have fun and help other out.

Back