Warrior Build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everybody im upgrading my 2003 warrior and i was hoping to get some tips and tricks to save money and time. I just bought brand new Cst ambush tires, Complete engine rebuild kit with Big bore, and heavy duty rear wheel bearings. So any tricks and tips to help me since ill be doing this project by myself with some help from friends also bought the service manual for it. Will upload pics of it soon. Thanks
icon13.gif

#1. 120 jigga watt flux capacitors add up to 200hp and also allow you to travel through time and space.
#2. And remember! when you put a big bore kit in do not and i mean DO NOT let any of your protons escape or it shall be certain death!
#3. ALWAYS keep a close check on your blinker fluid cause that crap is bad for the environment AND very expensive to replace.
#4. Chuck norris KNOWS Victoria's Secrets! ;)... AND behind his beard there is no chin... but only another fist!
#5. When your putting the rings on the piston look and see if they're right side up (some pistons/rings it doesn't matter) but it should give you directions.
#6. use oil to lube the cylinder when installing the piston/rings.... lube makes things slide better ;)
#8. i forgot what number 7 was...
#9. when installing the axle bearings (or any bearing for that matter) NEVER hit the inner race or the bearing cage! the outer race is the only part you can drive them in with
#9.1-2 take 3. DO NOT USE ANY KIND OF GASKET SEALER ON THE HEAD GASKET.
#10. i'm full of bullshit (as you can see) but if you pick through my advise i actually know what i'm talking about XD.
#11 WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! if you have any questions just ask! and we MIGHT (if your lucky) help ya out :p

#5 #6#9a are all good advice but the rest is just bs.

make sure you keep all dirt out of the motor or you will be doing this again!

make a list of what all your doing to give us a better idea of how to help.

#5 #6#9a are all good advice but the rest is just bs.

make sure you keep all dirt out of the motor or you will be doing this again!

make a list of what all your doing to give us a better idea of how to help.

1. New wheel bearings all around
2. New tires
3. Completely rebuilding the motor and putting on a big bore kit
4. Extended A arms
5. New suspension i just cant remember the name of the tool i need for it tho,
Thats about all im doing right now

1. New wheel bearings all around
2. New tires
3. Completely rebuilding the motor and putting on a big bore kit
4. Extended A arms
5. New suspension i just cant remember the name of the tool i need for it tho,
Thats about all im doing right now

wheel bearings are simple check the instructional section for a how to.

thats easy too

explain a little better what you got planned in the motor that seems like the most difficult thing your doing.

4,5 that takes patients and a little knowledge to get what your looking for.

wheel bearings are simple check the instructional section for a how to.

thats easy too

explain a little better what you got planned in the motor that seems like the most difficult thing your doing.

4,5 that takes patients and a little knowledge to get what your looking for.
Well im installing stage II every thing heres a list

1. Stage 2 Porting
2.1mm over intake valve
3.Stage 2 hotcams
4.spring kit
5.Heavy duty gasket kit
6.JE 370 Big Bore Piston kit
7. Bore & Hone cylindars

yep... gettin one to go in the chevy

Need to do gull wing doors on the yoter. Lol

Loomis, what are you planning for an exhaust and carb? You should talk to weston about an air box set up. Get this thing breathing good on both ends.

Back