Warrior and banshee axles

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordysoso

Reaction score
So the guy working on my bike had to use a 40 ton shop press to get my axle out, in doing so it mushroomed the threads over the nut on the end of the axle. Hes going to try to have his buddy who owns a machine shop fix the threads, and said if it doesn't work he can give me the stock axle from his banshee. Are the axles interchangeable between the shees and warriors?

I have torn so much apart on my quad and that damn axle was the only part that fought me the whole way.

He used oxygen and pb blaster. Everything was rusted together really bad. I saw the thing earlier and it looked real nasty. Looks like seals went, no grease, and the bearings haven't been changed since 01...

Why didn't he back castle nuts off to flush with the threads? Then that wouldnt have happened! that blows man! I tried the wood and bfh...may as well have jacked and splooged on it! IMO have it pressed out and save yourself the trouble. Your gonna have that fun with the swongarm bearings when they go too...

Back