Warrior A-arms?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88warrior350

Reaction score
Does anyone no of any aftermarket a-arms for an 87-89 warrior, I really need a set but can only find ones for 90 and up, which I know is the year they changed the front end, if not any, does anyone no were to find lower a-arm bushings for those years?

I looked around on ebay for kits, and most, if not all the kits, are for the 89-newer warriors, which have different lower bushings, but a couple of the kits are marked for the 87-89's like this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ATV-Delrin-A-Arm-Bushings-Yamaha-Warrior_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43974QQihZ016QQitemZ260344418342QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
I'm not sure if that means they're truly for the older machines or if it's just a mistake in the listing, you should definitely contact the seller and confirm before buying. I'm suspicious that it's a misprint because they appear to have 16 identical bushings like the newer style a-arms.

If those turn out to be mis-labeled on the listing, your only option might be buying them from the dealer.

that kit will only work on the top a arms it will not fit the lower ones. you have to get oem for the lower arms. no one makes a up grade for the lower ones that i know of

Back