Warrior 350 vs blaster 200?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03yamwarrior

Reaction score
Hey guys who would win? My warrior is pretty much stock I think. My buddy might be getting a blaster I think it's. 040 over. Thanks

the blaster will smoke ya with acceleration but you'll get him in top speed

blaster is awesome but is small. easy and cheap to upgrade. warrior will win hypotheticly cause it is faster. only a drag race will see!

Thanks I told him the same thing but he didn't believe me. So I thought I'd prove myself right. Thanks for helping me!!

also two big parts in it is rider skill and weight to power for each bike

Man, if he's got a pipe or anything you're gonna get smoked. Took alot of mods for me to get even close to my cousins Blasty when it was a mild build with a Toomey, jetting and uni filter. Never underestimate the Blasty.

lol my big bore stroker blasty is redonkulous. well, its not a big bore anymore, cause the cylinder and piston got fried. but still a stroker. i think it would beat most warriors on here! fast little bugger!

list on the mods to the blasty: +4 stroker crank, carbon dual stage reeds, rear wheel spacers, front rims flipped, k&n, port and polish, wesico piston, lots of other goodies... but i look like a giant on that quad! lol.
it still needs a good aftermarket exhaust though.

I'm calling bs without a tear down and pics! Anyone can say they have these internal parts! My build has pics receipts and packages!

i can show ya pics dude. its all torn apart right now in my shed. i can show ya the blown cylinder too! lol. BIG rut from the rings melting.

ill get pics tomarrow. i might be parting it out soon though. want to build another warrior.

Back