Warrior 350 upsetting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Np57

Reaction score
Hello guys. So I completely built this quad.. It runs brand new. Picks up speed well. But Boggs when I punch it. It's just missing the angry part that it should have. I have been through so many jets on it.... It has a UNI filter closed air box and a dg pipe. Can it be something else other than the jetting? Is the accelerated plunger bad or is the needle on the wrong notch or something? I'm going riding with it tomorrow but I wish it had the rip and anger that I know is should

Have you done the accelerator pump mod and what size jets are you running?

I put a pen spring in there and a 136 dino

What size pilot jet? If the bog is right off idle, then you may need a larger pilot jet. For the accelerator pump mod, some guys put a tire valve stem cap on top of it, to take up the space between the pump rod and the plastic arm that pushes on it. This squirts more fuel in when you stab the throttle and reduces bog.

I can do donuts on pavement as long as I'm not fully on the gas. When I get on the gas there is no power. Doing some research... Can this be that stupid e brake switch or neutral switch problem? Course I am completely stumped

And the clip is in the middle but middle range throttle seems good which is controlled by the needle. But full throttle sucks lol

cutting out at full throttle is likely your main jet being too rich. Stammering when you stab it is cause be poor functioning accelerator pump

Back