• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warrior 350 cam & cyclinder set web 390 SOLD

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireworrior

Reaction score
I have a new web .390 camshaft for the warrior 350. I also have a wiseco 84mm piston and cyclinder with no more 10 hours on it... Has been scotch brite deglassed.. Should put new circlips on pin as they say replace anytime you remove them 5.00.. Camshaft does not have the bolt as you can reuse yours or go to dealer and get one for like 3 bucks.
I bought this set for a warrior i was building for my son but sold it after i put it back to stock.. Cam is new as I used bolt to return to stock. Piston and cyclinder was removed as I put in the stock piston and cyclinder..

Asking $200.00 or best offer as this is as new and don't need it anymore..

Email or PM me pictures on request

Fireworrior
I have this same setup in my warrior and it rips awsome

Nice deal. Some one smart should hop on this. The 390 is a awesome middle grounds cam!

Ok I'm going to sale this stuff seperate..

Camshaft .390 web new $100.00 + 11.00 shipping w/ins.
Web say's you must use new cam bolt (i used the new bolt) 4.00 dealer..

New 137.00 +shipping plus the cost of sending in yours..

Cyclinder and wiseco 84mm piston about 10hrs use. cleaned up and ready to go, but you should replace the ciclips as per wiseco instructions.. 4.00 from wiseco it's up to you.
$85.00 plus 15.00 shipping w/insurance priority mail..

Anybody interested??? Offers??? Eveything in great condition, as this was something I took of my sons warrior befoe I sold it!!! Cam is new never used!!
Shoot me a message..

I just sent you a PM. So did you not buy the performance valve spring kit? Do you not have to run that springs with this cam?

Back