• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akbnkb

Reaction score
hey guys im looking for a cheap good used front sproket (prefer 14 tooth becuse my chain is streched) and im needing a rear brake caliper CHEAP.i know the parts im looking for are cheap but for the next month im going to be broke and i just need somthin to get me by.i dont care what the front sproket looks like as long as it has all its teeth and at least alittle life left... my old sproket is missing 6 teeth so i thought it was time to retire it.

check out ebay for front sprockets cz i know they have brand new renthals for like $25 i think and they also have off brand ones for like $17.

i think i have an old sprocket i could give you for like 5 bucks and ill just send it in an envelope. it might be missing a tooth im not sure.

why dont you just get a new chain, a streched chain could lead more problems, like ******* up your back sprocket. The more it gets stretched it it will make more noises and you bike sounds like ****. Belive me i still have the stock chain on my 2000 dirtbike and its streched so bad, its eating away my front and back srocket because it doesnt line up right with the sprockets. Ask 93warriorridr above me, he rides it some times, he can tell you how bad it is.

im going to buy new spokets and chain in like a month and a half.. i just need somthing to get me by..and im also geting a new roller.its just im changing jobs and im going to have week without pay and i cant do it now

this post can be deleted. bought my new chain and sprokets and got my caliper

Back