• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted---- Stock Carb and Web Cam.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheese_05_70

Reaction score
Also need rear master cylinder by your right foot.

Let me know what you have. Thanks

Last edited:
Are you going to run a web cam with a stock carb? :loco:

Js...

My stock carbs are junk hence why I upgraded! :tup:

Glwtb

Well I'm not sure what I'm going to do on upgrading the Carb. Right now I just need a cheapie that I can use my parts on and make it work. I got the bright idea I was going to bore my stock Carb. Well its bigger but now it wont run right. Wont idle steady backfires through Carb rejetted it a bunch made sure all the circuits were clean. I don't have a clue why it is doing what it is doing.

What's the best Carb upgrade to do on these that don't nickel and dime u to death when complete?

Depends on who you ask

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Well what's your opinion gee?

Weston: Was that fcr39 hard to tune on the warrior? There not as easy to find but I would think an fcr37 would be ideal for these motors. But I don't really know cause I have never done it.

Can you noticed a power increase just from swapping carbs?

I think fcr for big builds. For mild vm36/38 but that's just my opinion

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

What do you all need to upgrade to a tm36? What jets do they use? Will my factory ones work? Any helpful information.

I have read about Carb upgrades a lot but there is a lot of conflicting information. I want something tuner freindly, doesn't cost an arm and a leg to make it work or purchase the new Carb.

I have a used .390/88 grind cam that I'd be willing to sell if you are still interested.

Back