Walmart fog lights

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rapto350

Reaction score
376196_4319165021167_532105080_n.jpg

They look good in the bumper, but I'd put some accordian loom over the wires for protection and cleaner look.

ya ik im planning on getting shrink wrap for the wires, so far theyre holding up good for the type of riding i do.

Cool. Love shrink tube. One other thing... if you turn calmps sideways, you'll hide the screws. It'd just make it look that much cleaner.

Under allot of vibration they will fall apart put a small self tapper in the cap and housing to prevent this, these lights have been brought up in the past and several of us have been guinea pigs, myself included. Very bright and decent lights otherwise for twenty bones

figured id let yall know. they are still together and holding up fine, ive been jumping and haulin some ass over rocks with no problems from them

I got blue leds from walmart and I hated them. They stuck to the frame for about 2months then they started to fall off. They also got water in them when i was washing my bike, and now 2 of the 8 bulbs don't work.

Back