• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VM carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
selling the VM carb I have on my 250r. Its in pretty good shape needs a thorough cleaning but thats about it. I have the slide, spring, and cap as well but its still on the bike $100 Shipped
-Levi

This carb runs very well on a Warrior as well guys and is a nice jump over stock. I'm running another one on my warrior and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone? I can't believe no one want to upgrade their carb? Make offer?

What size carb is this? Depending on size i might be interested in it for my warrior.

What size carb is this? Depending on size i might be interested in it for my warrior.

Ill mic here in a bit for you and let you know.

It's the same of as my 38mm air striker carb. I can't find my calipers at the moment but its just under 2.5 inches with a tape so I'm gunna say its 38mm. If you are truly interested let me know also tell me your set up and ill send you some jets for it as well. I have plenty.

Last edited:
If i cant get my carb jetted right ill get this for sure. Right now i just have a vitos key and uni pod filter(no airbox), and modded spark arrestor. Can this use the warrior throttle cable or will i need a new one?(i have a motion pro twist)

these things are a dream to jet, they are super easy. id buy it if i had the money.

If i cant get my carb jetted right ill get this for sure. Right now i just have a vitos key and uni pod filter(no airbox), and modded spark arrestor. Can this use the warrior throttle cable or will i need a new one?(i have a motion pro twist)

Okay just let me know what you wanna do.... Im not sure if it will use the warrior throttle cable or not with the twist throttle?

Ill do $75 shipped with a couple pilot jets, main jets to go with it.

Back