Version 2.0

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodgewarrior

Reaction score
Hey sO I gave up on that other one and got a sweet deal on another one A 94 bored out to a 400 lol question though? maybe someone can help I'm wondering if I have a stator issue or battery.
A week ago I was out started every time even boosted another guys quad no issues now It'll start 90 percent of the time with no problems the rest she needs a boost
Now if I boost it from my truck or a charger no problems. The other day I was out and boosted it from my buddy's quad and it blew the fuse not once but twice any idea why this is happening? Should also not got home put a new fuse in it put the trickle charger on er and she fired no problem ran it down the ally stalled it and well dead again lol but no blown fuse
9470b902.jpg
[/IMG]
She's a little dirty gotta love spring time trails lol :atv:

Last edited:
Hey sO I gave up on that other one and got a sweet deal on another one A 94 bored out to a 400 lol question though? maybe someone can help I'm wondering if I have a stator issue or battery.
A week ago I was out started every time even boosted another guys quad no issues now It'll start 90 percent of the time with no problems the rest she needs a boost
Now if I boost it from my truck or a charger no problems. The other day I was out and boosted it from my buddy's quad and it blew the fuse not once but twice any idea why this is happening? Should also not got home put a new fuse in it put the trickle charger on er and she fired no problem ran it down the ally stalled it and well dead again lol but no blown fuse
9470b902.jpg
[/IMG]
She's a little dirty gotta love spring time trails lol :atv:
Welcome to my world. My warrior just started doing pretty much the same thing. Just replaced the starter,solenoid and starter wiring and everything was good. Went for a ride with the wife the otehr night and stalled and then wouldn't start even with a pull. Next day I got it going again and a half hour later it stalled and wouldn't go . Pulled it with the wifes quad and jumped it in 3rd gear and it fired right up. Would start again when I got home. Did have a pretty sweet wide open throttle run down the highway on the way home though.

I'd check all connections first and wiring harness plugs first. Get the simple stuff out of the way. Does it turn over but won't start? Or does it not turn over at all?

I'd check all connections first and wiring harness plugs first. Get the simple stuff out of the way. Does it turn over but won't start? Or does it not turn over at all?

She turns over an she starts but sometimes it'll be dead like the battery has no charge cause when I boost it, it turns over and fires no problem

Really sounds like a bad connection somewhere, and the extra juice is helping to "push" past it. Double check your battery, it could have a bad cell, that will give you an intermittant prob.

Really sounds like a bad connection somewhere, and the extra juice is helping to "push" past it. Double check your battery, it could have a bad cell, that will give you an intermittant prob.

I can see that I abused that battery with the other one now I have one of those refillable batterys can I just pop the caps and put in distilled water ?

its either a bad connection or the stator the quad should run fine without a battery at all once started and you say it just suddenly stalls while riding... It really does sound more like a bad connection someplace more than anything

My warrior with all it's spare parts will be up for sale on kijiji if you know anybody that is interested. I'll send you a link when I post it up. I have a new polaris coming next week.

Back