Valve stem cap mod

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorRider80

Reaction score
I've been looking for awhile and cant find anything, anyone have any pics of this mod, i'm not sure exactly how to do it. Thanks

take the plastic side cover off your carb and the accelerator pump is right there push down the rod a hair and put the cap on and then put the cover back on and ride. Pretty much that easy sorry if any of the lingo is wrong.

before...............
IMG_4036.jpg

after...............
IMG_4039.jpg

Would this mod or the spring mod work on a mikuni Carb?I don't know what Carb was stock with these warriors that's why I'm asking

I just replaced my accelerator pump today, should it spray straight into the carb or be turned alittle??? No i didnt do the mod gess ill be going back into it again, damnit!!

Ahh. That's cool. Someone needs to start thread of all the things u can mod for free or things u can make homemade. Like my quad had no skid plate over sprocket and rear brake disc so I made one at work out of armor! Prob never gonna bend that!

^ agreed :tup: I'm sure there are plenty of things throughout the forums but the searches dont always come up the best. Not complaining though, this place has gotten me out of a jam or 2

So start a thread man,,, post pics of your shield and tell how you made it,, i havent modded anything so i cant start one...

just did the cap and spring mod and mother of god! the response time is EPIC!

Back