valve job

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratmraptor

Reaction score
Is it worth getting new springs and valves and get a cam or should I save my money for something else.

yeah, hd springs and a cam make enough difference to be worth it. if your valves are bad replace them, but if not don't worry about them unless you're planning to do the +1mm valve job.

Thanks for that bit about not needing to get new valves too. Saves me 60 bucks. Does anyone have any experience with the .414 web cam?

I've never used that cam, but the web 390. is a great grind for woods riding and all around riding. If you're going to do cam and springs you may as well get the head ported. Doing that really gets the full potential outta the cam, as well as uncorking these engines even more.

MMMM, patience you don't have. Learn, you must. You'll still have a power increase either way. Just be more with the porting.

It all depends on who you have do the work. Midway does it I believe. Send him a pm. My gncc friend did mine for $200. Like I said he is my friend so that may be better priced than the going rate. But imo its worth it.

Back