• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

valve cover

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your sayin you never used the lever to help you start it..its easy enough to just pull the rope without using the compression lever?

Well for me it helps to be 6'5" and be a pretty strong guy!!! Im sure it would be even easier using it, but usually I just get it to a spot and pull hard. Im not gonna be able to run it Im pretty sure once I get the megacycle cam in. Not to mention Ive got a non-pull start cover here from the head I got from akaguppy.

Well for me it helps to be 6'5" and be a pretty strong guy!!! Im sure it would be even easier using it, but usually I just get it to a spot and pull hard. Im not gonna be able to run it Im pretty sure once I get the megacycle cam in. Not to mention Ive got a non-pull start cover here from the head I got from akaguppy.

yeah thats true; im 6'4" and damn strong for my age... might be harder for smaller people. LOL

Back