upper bushing size in yamaha warrior steering shaft

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider01

Reaction score
hey fellas, that bushing in the top of the steering stem is worn out, and i have polyurethane here at work, i was gonna take a few minutes at lunch and make one to fit the top, since it would be free and easy. then just buy the bearing for the bottom. does anyone know the size of that bushing? like the ID and OD? specifically the OD so it sits in the collar? i can take calipers and figure it out, but i figured i'd ask you guys since you may know, or have one to measure or something. thanks!

no clue on the sizes but you better figure out what you want for them! your gonna have someone wanting one. lol good luck, keep us posted

the upper bushing on the stem? Its a split plastic block with two rubber strips in it. Just buy a used OEM one and grease it when you put it all back together.

The lower bearings may be bad on your quad causing the upper to have some more play then it needs to. Might have them.

Back