Updated pics of the quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxguts

Reaction score
Picture262.jpg

Picture264.jpg

Picture267.jpg

Picture266.jpg

Picture276.jpg

Picture272.jpg

Picture263.jpg

Picture265.jpg

Looks nice, sharp lookin bike. Are those carbon warning label fillers the ones you can get on ebay? I was looking at a set of those for my raptor 700, the stock warning labels just kill the look. I am kinda surprised that i haven't ripped them off yet.

I just made them man with that carbon fiber sticker **** from auto zone. Turned out allright, better then the warning labels ya know.

Ah thats cool, i saw almost the exact same thing on ebay a few months ago when i was looking at stuff for my rappy. Except the ones i found were actually made out of carbon fiber, and pre-cut to fit in all the stock warning label locations. I had some of the carbon fiber look sticker stuff on my warrior, on the shock reservoir and stuff like that. I liked the way it looked from a distance, but up close it looked a little too fake for me. The stuff you got looks more realistic than mine did though.

That really makes me want to get them for my raptor now, it'll probably look real nice with the dark grey factory plastics.

Back