Updated Bumper

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
AlbaBumper.jpg

AlbaBumperHIDs.jpg

ACGrabBar.jpg

I can't top deaths yfz picture. But here you go...

pelphrey ,it awsome i reallly like it,,, love the HID lights... just my opinion i think i would look awsomer, with a light gap cover i think that would just top it off.. anyway nice

~Eddie

I should have all black plastics soon and with them you really can't notice the light bar. But we will see once I get them

looks good. Didn't i see this thing in your garage today. Hopefully my bumper and nerfs will be here before the weekend

I think the camara is leaning to the left a little making the bumper look crooked.

Those look like some sweet rims and tires in the corner of the pic. Is that your truck?

that thing looks sick. i'm definitely gonna have to order the alba bumper sometime. i think it is one of the best lookin ones out there. glad you're gonna go with black plastic!!! our quads are looking more and more alike everyday. i'll post some pics as soon as my buddy brings by his digital.

Yeah, I am keeping the blue plastics. Why I don't know, I still have my stock uncut plastics also. I know once I go black I'll never go back. But who knows one day I might buy another warrior that needs some plastics.

But yeah if I kept the blue theme going we would have identical warriors too close to each other. HAHA.

That bumper was like 53 bucks with shipping. Well worth it and it took 5 days to get here. Not bad at all.

pimp blazer. do you really have the in-dash tv and the rear screen? i know you dont have 3 in the back though you photoshopper you! lol

Kenwood 6 1/2 indash DVD player, mirco 8inch drop down. I also have a kenwood 8inch raw screen not installed anywhere. I am either going to put a 10 inch drop down in or do the other 2 8 inch screens. Not sure yet, I am sure most of you will be like 3 drop downs is over doing it. But if I got a few TVs I might as well keep adding them..

What's the point of more screens? If it was mine then i'd get it painted something other than **** brown before I blew money on more tvs. I just never understood the whole tv in a car thing, it's just another thing to get stolen.

nah. slam that bitch! put a good 3/4 drop on it and you can be a pimp like me! lol i dont have rims or tvs, but i do have a 3/4 drop, 3 inch exhaust on a 5.3L Vortec V8 (yeah baby!), tonneau, roll pan (that go cut up so i could install my tow hitch), billet grille and bowtie, a cd player (nothing fancy, just a decent clarion), painted my dash bezel (need to get around to doing the rest) and just got my windows tinted (5% rear, 20% sides to stay legal and 5% brow). also, a bunch of atv part company stickers and my local shop's logo on the rear glass. anyway, you need to drop that thing. no offense, but it looks kinda funny with those rims without being lowered. saw a nice escalade with 20s on it once, but since it wasnt lowered they looked like toy wheels (small). other than that, youre looking good there (the blazer i mean)

Okay lets see spend 1000+ on paint or 150 bucks a screen. I might consider it blowing money on tv screens if I had to pay a lot for them, and had to pay labor to get them installed...But I don't..Well so far I've had 2 vehicles with at least 2 screens in them and nothing has gotten stolen, and if it does oh well I got insurance.

I suppose I could pay for some dumbass to paint my vehicle but what would be the point in it since it would be worse then the brown already is.

Yeah I think it looks funny stock height also. Refuse to do a static 3/4 drop had my galant dropped and hated it. Air bags installed is out of the question right now, but on down the road this thing will be sitting on the ground (Thats why I got a 2WD).

By the way they are 20 inch rims, not 18s. I paid 700 for them wheels and tires and have been offered up to 1400 for them.

the brown doesnt look too bad IMO. just be glad its not white! my truck is a bitch to keep clean! so, where did you get a screen for $150? i wouldnt mind putting the PS2 or Gamecube in the silvy for those long trips with the girlfriend. might keep her quiet...for a few minutes!!! lol

Back