Update on my jump

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mclarenkid69

Reaction score
Heres som more pics of the jump, it is about 2 feet higher now, still not completed, it is fun as hell and it is the most weridest feeling going off of it becouse you go up it but you can feel the preload. the biggest i have gone off so far

IMG00105.jpg

IMG00103.jpg

IMG00102.jpg

IMG00100.jpg

IMG00098.jpg

IMG00097.jpg

IMG00094.jpg

IMG00092.jpg

IMG00091.jpg

IMG00088.jpg

IMG00087.jpg

IMG00086.jpg

IMG00085.jpg

IMG00081.jpg

IMG00080.jpg

IMG00079.jpg

IMG00078.jpg

IMG00077.jpg

IMG00076.jpg

IMG00075.jpg

I Dude that jump is coming along sick your getting some nice air now make it bigger! make it bigger untill you can't go bigger with out it being scetchy and extram bottoming out lo; :)

LOL I am bottoming out now, im taking a break on building the jump and putting time into the landing. Aswell as im uaing my phone to take the pictures.

Not to bring you down or anything but idk what your building that just for(tricks or just to jump), but me and my friends spent a **** load of time to build a jump just like that. We used it for a while, everyone bottemed out even with a landing ramp, we found out that it had too much of an incline. It was more of a kicker then like a jump on a track. We ended up just destroying it after someone got injured and made it less of an incline and made it more like a launcher and we loved it much more, and we didnt need a landing ramp. Save your self some time and an injure and dont make a kicker.

But if your trying to make a kicker then its comeing along great. Its a tun of work to keep them nice. hahaha have fun, dont get hurt.

Dang dude, nice air. I could only imagine how harsh the landing is though. Lol get rid of that dang phone and use a digi camera bro.

So why do you get it hit? :eek:...i dont see you working. jkjk. hahaha when we built jumps we would have like 10 people and only like 3 would work it was a good time, we would alternate positions so everyone could ride around.

i just spent about a week on mine and i only jumped it lol and i loved it

Back