UP for sale ....i think

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjim0214

Reaction score
I think my ride is up 4 sale, got a job in FLA waiting on me (think) anyway its been a while since Ive been here :) but you've all been good friends, I couldn't have done what I did to my warrior without you guys and and I need those at the moment!!!!!(friends) I have none (friends where im living). anyway im up for ideas and price for my baby,that i trust) new everything - almost....... and won QOTM.
Well I guess Im looking 4 some friends to guide me..........that's it in a nut buster shell

Last edited:
I can relate to your thread I am currently getting ready to relocate to Ohio for work, and have lots of weight on my back, I told myself this year im gonna enjoy my quads. I have made a lot of good buddies on here and im sure lots can relate. Your quad sounds real nice, Im not sure what they sale for in your area but around here modded 350's go from 1000 to 2200 depending on year and title. But also around here its over populated with 660, 700 and 450's. Which can be bought for 1500 to 10K.

dam been busy getting ready for the move, just gunna post it on craigs sisters list for 2k and then I remembered I put this post on here, we supposed to get around a foot of snow here so maybe ill get my last ride:tup: for those that don't know my restored puppy here i
IMG_4040-Copy_zpse0a5fa4d.jpg

DSC00622.jpg
IMG_4077-Copy_zps34cb0d4f.jpg

dam puter so slow today, wanted to put more pics (before pics) but if you search u can find them somewhere here, anywho HAPPY FUCIN NEW YEAR:nanner:

hey ED thank you for all you helped me with and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and the family:atv:

Thanks Jim any time bro! and Happy New year to you and your Family also I hope this is a great year for you and yours good luck on the move and new job and remember don't be a stranger

Back