Uni-filter Jetting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clean the plug off with a wire wheel or brush and put it back in and take for a quick ride run it through the first 3 gears wide open and see what color it is then should be a light brown like a paper bag..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Alright Jeff thanks. Soon as I get this damn starting issue lined out i'll do that. Last night I had to bump start it and figured out it was running crappy again. After that it would push button start good. I let it sit overnight, and now it won't start with the button. I had to bump start it again this morning and it's still running crappy. And it still won't start with the button. Thing is driving me crazy, runs like a champ one day then it decides it don't wanna run at all lol.

Clean the plug off with a wire wheel or brush and put it back in and take for a quick ride run it through the first 3 gears wide open and see what color it is then should be a light brown like a paper bag..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

With that make sure when your doing your pulls through the gears when you hit third wide open and are ready to shift again pull in the clutch and turn the bike off and coast to a stop to get a good top end reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With that make sure when your doing your pulls through the gears when you hit third wide open and are ready to shift again pull in the clutch and turn the bike off and coast to a stop to get a good top end reading.

Thanks Levi forgot to add that..

Sorry to thread-jack, but when you're plug chopping how do I coast it down without a clutch, just the engine braking?? Or kick the gears all the way down to neutral? Also do you have to get the threads off the plug? I gotta get a dremel attachment for cutting.

Last edited:
Well I put the 150 jet back in, and still no change. It pops and sputters and loses power from about 1/2 throttle on up. Plenty of power and runs fine from idle til 1/2 throttle, then falls on it's face and spits. Any suggestions on which way to go now?? Supposed to ride this weekend, but no go for me if it ain't runnin right, I hate being towed home lol.

Well I put the 150 jet back in, and still no change. It pops and sputters and loses power from about 1/2 throttle on up. Plenty of power and runs fine from idle til 1/2 throttle, then falls on it's face and spits. Any suggestions on which way to go now?? Supposed to ride this weekend, but no go for me if it ain't runnin right, I hate being towed home lol.

Check your park brake switch disconnect it..

Sorry to thread-jack, but when you're plug chopping how do I coast it down without a clutch, just the engine braking?? Or kick the gears all the way down to neutral? Also do you have to get the threads off the plug? I gotta get a dremel attachment for cutting.

I said pull in the clutch didn't I..... And your not actually chopping the plug in half just reading the color of the plug.

Assuming the moto 4 350 has a centrifugal clutch like my moto 4 225, you can just hold the shifter down or up and it will not engage the transmission and then shut the motor off. I'm not sure if it is bad for the transmission or if it will work for you but it works on my moto 4 225.

Back