un ghosting it..............!check it out!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black42

Reaction score
Off tpoic thread...............i bought my first warrior 350 in the beginning of the spring of 2010,since then ive collected over(in total) 46 quads(all warriors) i currently have26 running warriors and the rest are parts and more parts! my biggest problem was not knowing anything about the bike like all of the electrical issues,and how it may seem like a big deal but it amost always turns out to be stupid(ground or such)...and most important thier is no dumb question,THESE guys and gals are so cool with thier responses................they make you learn about your own warrior and soon you'll be telling others how to fix .I love this site,and ive made some good friends here.Deadlast is like the king who sit atop the throne and watches over his flock,..............and then you have the nights,wich are the enforcers,they protect the site and last but not least you have us,the newbees, with our milk bottles still in our mouths,they love to see us comming because they just know that we have a bunch of questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!they've heard many times before,but treat it as if it was the first time!!!!!!!!! And that is why i say to all who join the site"REP THE WARRIOR350" it is a beast! you guys and girls make this site what it is.......................the best,thankyou for humoring a little old black guy named black42,ill be here until it is no longer...............peace.

Last edited:
well we try to help the best we can. i came here just like you not knowing much about my warrior, but i have learned a great deal since i've been here. i know this old tank like the back of my hand now.

Back