• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Um skid plate

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I got one also from that guy. It fit no issues. My first one on 97 must have been another quad

Ya I already had one but for that price i couldnt pass. My opinions on it. Deff better design then the DG one my 97 had. The bolt holes are recessed so you dont get caught up and no shitty allen head bolts. The shitty part of this skit is it comes with zero hardware.

Last edited:
Mine is just a tad bit different for some reason and came with hardware. My brothers however had some rusted to **** hardware and looked used. But for $30, good deal lol

thought you sead 20 bucks @%$#^^% there 59.00 + 17.00 shipping

slash missed out on that deal. Keep an eye out here man, some REALLY killer deals! I just got a new AC Delco battery for under 25.00 shipped to the door from this section!!!

Gotta love sellers that screw ya with the wrong part, kinda like 01 660 rear with piggyback rezzi...grrr

find ya some busted motor mounts and make new brackets to fit the bumper GS4...Just a suggestion

Yea I got my skid plate in yesterday. The things looks trashed! All of the paperwork had gotten wet and was so stuck to the skid plate i couldn't even get it off with goo gone. Also it is incredibly rusted on the entire thing. If it wasn't so cheap I would have went apeshit on that ebay seller. Shady products though for sure.

Ya I got luck and my skid was flawless other than no hardware. He sounds like he is gona help me get the correct bumper though

Can't upload pics to my photo bucket, but the middle set of holes have like an inch extension, almost like a riser, welded on top of these holes.

Back